Financial AnalystTitle: Financial Analyst
Location: UNITED STATES-PA-Horsham
NCO is an industry leader in providing business process outsourcing services including accounts receivable management, customer relationship management and back office services for a diversified customer base. Our clients are empowered to successfully address immediate business needs, while empowering long-term growth across the entire customer lifecycle. NCO currently provides services through offices in Antigua, Australia, Barbados, Canada, Guatemala, India, Mexico, Panama, the Philippines, United Kingdom and the United States.
* Compile and analyze financial information related to operations.
* Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
* Create and analyze daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to ensure financial information has been recorded accurately and present findings to senior management.
* Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation and explanation between forecast, budget, and actual data.
* Apply a working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations; verify documents for completeness and compliance with government regulations.
* Maintain existing reporting database through current knowledge of programs, tools, and processing report requests.
* Adapt to changing requirements in business need and anticipate needed input and assistance by maintaining understanding of changing management objectives.
* Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
* Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with NCO policies and procedures.
* Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures.
* Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
* Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
* 1 years of related experience required. 2 years of related experience preferred.
* Experience with SAP preferred.
* Knowledge and experience with general ledger functions and accounting principles including, but not limited to, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) standards, audit pronouncements, financial analysis, cash management, and inventory.
* Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
* Ability to work independently, take initiative, and respond to rapidly changing priorities in a multi-tasked environment.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Willingness to handle significant responsibilities.
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
* Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
* Ability to prioritize and organize work.
* Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
* Office environment.
* Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, paid time off and a 401 (k) plan.
Job: Accounting & Finance