Looking for a company that cares more about your attitude and willingness to learn than your previous experience? Trying to find part-time work that actually fits around YOUR summerschedule? Hoping that you’ll find a place where customer service means something better than talking to unhappy people? You just might be looking for us.
We’re Vector Marketing, a 30 year-old U.S. based company that’s looking to add people to our team in both part time and full time capacities.
We have part time and some full time opportunities in both temporary and permanent positions for college students, individuals needing extra income, recent high school graduates and others. Our representatives market Cutco products through a low key one-on-one approach that emphasizes customer service.
What we offer:
- Training to get you off to a good start and regular opportunities for on-going training and professional development.
- A flexible schedule that can work around an internship, summer school, family vacations, or a second job.
- Regular feedback and personal attention from our management staff.
- Promotion opportunities based on merit, not tenure.
- Clear-cut direction on what it takes to succeed.
- The choice to move among several different career options – including part-time, full-time, and management.
- Many of the students who start with us during the summer are able to transition to a more part time schedule in the fall – either in their local office or by transferring to an office closer to their college or university.
We believe our training program is so effective that anyone who wants to be successful with us can be. That’s why, unlike a lot of companies, we don’t think lack of experience means we shouldn’t give people a chance. We don’t see a recent stretch of unemployment as an indicator of a person’s ability or desire. And we wait to make a decision until after we’ve had a chance to meet you face-to-face.
While the economy has been rough for a lot of companies, we've continued to thrive. We’re growing. And there’s room for you to grow with us.
Pay & Work Requirements:
- Excellent pay
- Enjoy working with people
- Conditions apply
- Must be at 18 or a high school graduate
Vector Marketing is a North American firm established in 1981. Everyone on our sales management team started in the same place – in the sales representative position you’re applying for right now.
Vector Marketing Corporation and Vector Marketing Canada are direct sales firms that market Cutco Cutlery, a line of kitchen cutlery, accessories and sporting knives of the highest quality.
- A Pennsylvania corporation with its administrative offices in Olean, NY, Vector is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alcas Corporation, which has been manufacturing Cutco Cutlery for 60 years.
- Handcrafted in the United States of the finest materials, Cutco products have a Forever Guarantee that protects the consumer's investment. As the sole distributor of Cutco, Vector has offices across the United States and Canada.
- Vector Marketing Corporation belongs to the Direct Selling Association, whose members are leading companies engaged in direct selling in the United States. All DSA members adhere to a strict CODE OF ETHICS and promote a high standard of integrity in our industry.
- Vector's annual sales are over $209 million dollars; a compelling testament to the fundamentals of our business: People, Products, and Programs. Currently Vector has over 200 offices in the U.S. and Canada.
- Although Vector U.S. is divided up into 6 'Regions' (Northeast, Midwest, Eastern, Central, Southwest and Western) for management and administrative purposes, representatives are not confined by any pre-set territories and are free to market the product anywhere in the country.