Outside Sales Representative
Central Payment is a direct processor and leading national Merchant Service Provider offering businesses across the country a secure method of handling all electronic transactions including credit card processing (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover), check systems, gift cards, wireless solutions, e-commerce solutions and cash advance programs. In addition, we offer social media solutions for businesses to connect and better understand their customers online and on the go using social media, mobile marketing and provide a unique customer facing tablet solution rewards program. Headquartered in San Francisco-Bay Area, Central Payment currently processes transactions for over 40,000 businesses and processes 3.5 billion transactions annually.
Founded in 2005, Central Payment has grown at a staggering rate since inception with our sales agent channel made up of more than 700 active, independent sales agents. Furthermore, Central Payment is an affiliate and part of a joint venture with TSYS (NYSE: TSS) one of the most respected leaders in the card payment industry. The combination of our knowledge, experience and expertise allows for endless opportunities as an independent Outside Sales Representative. We have a solid infrastructure, strong support and training systems, superior online management tools and an overall high energy fast paced environment that rewards hard working individuals. Central Payment is a member of the Electronic Transactions Association, is a registered Independent Sales Organization, has received an A rating from the Better Business Bureau and has been recognized by the Inc.500/5000 in 2010, 2011 and 2012 as one of the fastest growing privately owned companies in America. Partner with a debt free, stable, strong company where you can build your career today!
Outside Sales Representative
If you are a confident and highly motivated individual looking for a great sales opportunity with uncapped earnings and growth potential, join our Sales team at Central Payment! We are seeking energetic and entrepreneurial independent Outside Sales Representatives to market our credit card processing services, social media tools, mobile marketing solutions and loyalty rewards programs to businesses across the country.
This job will require the qualified candidate to identify customer needs in terms of merchant services, social media and mobile marketing and suggest Central Payment solutions that best meet their business needs. The Outside Sales Representative duties may include but are not limited to:
- Explaining Central Payment’s bundled credit card processing and social media/mobile marketing services in simple, effective and persuasive terms
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with business owners in your area, starting with small to medium-size businesses and working your way up to larger businesses
- Collaborating with a Sales Director to prepare and present competitive sales proposals
- Providing first-time customers with a free new programmed credit card terminal and helping to reprogram existing terminals
- Working closely with Central Payment colleagues in Customer Service, Underwriting, Technical Support, Web Development and other departments to meet your sales goals
Central Payment Offers
- Uncapped earning potential
- Multiple awards, honors and contests throughout the year
- Welcome kit including business cards and product/service information are offered
- Phenomenal professional training (optional) and support through online tools and live educational conference calls 5 days a week
- Create your own hours
- No out of pocket expenses payable to Central Payment
- Superior online management tools including a virtual office environment for client account management
- Recession-proof growing industry
As an independent Outside Sales Rep with Central Payment, you must possess exceptional communication, listening and presentation skills as well as a positive attitude. As an independent contractor, you must be driven to succeed and be able to work independently to build your book of business. You must be diligent, charismatic, innovative and customer-service oriented. As a representative of Central Payment, you must project a professional appearance and demeanor to inspire confidence in you customers.
- Experience with sales, business development, managing customer relations and/or companies such as Avon, Mary Kay, Vector/Cutco, etc. a plus
- High school degree required; college degree or some college a plus
- Basic computer literacy
- Bilingual skills preferred
- Reliable transportation a plus
- Ability to pass a background check
Here's YOUR opportunity to capitalize on a genuine career opportunity! If you are a motivated, high energy individual who is looking to take the next step in their career, APPLY NOW!